ONE DAY TOUR ITINERARY:
Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Ta Promh. After lunch break, continue to South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, terrace of elephant and leper king and visit FOCO ( Opitonal).
Note: For visiting each temple, the tour guide will decide to see which temple first and it depends on the time of visit. So you don't need to follow the order of the temples in order to avoid the crowd.
|Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft|
- Jungle-clap Ta Prohm, The movie called Tomb raider. You’ll see how the tentacle-like tree roots are slowly strangling the surviving stones. It’s an evocative sight. Admire the temple in the early morning light and with fewer people around than later in the day.
- Lunch break ( The tour guide will recommend the restaurant for you)
- Bayon: Our journey continues with a tour of the South Gate of Angkor Thom, 54 Asuras and Devas holding a Naga to form a beautiful rail of the bridge of the 12 century city. Then move to the center of this city where we see the smiling faces of the Bayon temple, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
- Visit FOCO orphanage which supported by HAT. FOCO's information:http://www.focochildren.org/partners.php ( Optional and there is no trick or forced donation of this visit).
The tour included:
- A/C vehicle with petrol (The driver and tour guide could be the same person If he has his own car and use it.. This is to help them to get better paid for this hard work).
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cold drinking Water
- Cold Towels (for face and hands, Sorry not for your feet)
The tour doesn't include:
- 1 day Temple Pass $37/pax ( Subject to change if the authority does).
- hotel room
- Travel insurance
- Tip for the driver/tour guide if you like the service.
- If you wish to see sunrise, there will be extra $15 USD ( for small group) and you will start at 4:45 am.
Note: Please wear proper clothes for temple visit If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders. You have lunch near the temples with the advice of the tour guide for time and place. USDs is accepted in Cambodia to purchase everything.